Our industry is constantly changing, and so our professional association must change too. That’s why EPBR has launched a new strategic planning process. One of the most important factors in making this process fruitful is input from you!
The first step is a demographic survey sent to all members recently via Paradigm Performance Consulting. Please respond to this quick survey so we will have a better understanding of the makeup of our membership.
Then watch for future opportunities – focus groups, etc. – to contribute more input. This is the time to share your needs, wants, and opinions about the features and services of EPBR and where we’re heading.
Please take every opportunity to help steer our course for future success – yours as well as the organization. Engage!
Your 2019 Dues are now available for payment on the website. Please remember this also includes your 2019 Sentrilock Fees. The Board is again, offering a payment plan to pay your 2019 Dues. The plan will afford you the option to pay in installments. The installments will be due as follows: June 15, August 15 and October 15th. Once you make your first payment each payment thereafter will be deducted automatically from your credit card.
To pay your 2019 dues follow the instructions below:
- Go to epbr.net, click on “Account Log In”
- At the web portal, log in with your username and password (your username is your NRDS # and your Password is your last name (unless you previously changed it). The first letter of your password is uppercase and the rest is lowercase. If you do not know your username and password, please call the Board Office.
- You should see your Profile information. In the middle of the page you will see a Blue/Gray colored block that says “Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS, Inc.” , look for the link that says “Pay my 2019 Dues and renew membership”
- There you can choose the option to “Pay in Full” or “Payment Plan”. Continue to follow the prompts completely to submit your payment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Board Office.
|Membership Committee Meeting
|Education Committee Meeting
|Forms Committee Meeting
|PR/Webpage Committee Meeting
|Board of Directors Meeting
|Community Service Meeting
By now you should have received an email from Paradigm Performance Consulting. If you haven’t already, please take 5 minutes and respond to ensure your voice is capture during the development of the new EPBR Strategic Plan. This survey is completely anonymous and will be leveraged to ensure that your needs, from communication to EPBR activities, are planned with you in mind. Click Here to Complete the EPBR Members Survey
New Members For May
Mark Pine – Mackintosh Realty
Laura Leopardi – Blue Ribbon Realty, LLC DBA-Weichert Realtors
Shannon Low – Blue Ribbon Realty, LLC DBA-Weichert Realtors
Sandra Olson – Re/Max Results
Lee Anne Francis – Blue Ribbon Realty, LLC DBA-Weichert Realtors
Christopher Payne – Re/Max 1st Realty
Christina White – NRT MidAtlantic, LLC DBA-CBRM
Jacob Taylor – Blue Valley Real Estate
Doug Busch – RMS-Residential Mortgage Services
NEW OFFICE MEMBERSHIP
Jacob Taylor – Broker/secondary Blue Valley Real Estate
Curtis Siever – Broker/secondary NextHome Realty Select
NEW POLICY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASS
The Board of Directors at their May meeting approved the following policy for continuing education classes. This is in compliance with the West Virginia Real Estate Commission requirements.
- Class begins at the advertised time and an attendee shall not be admitted for continuing education credit if the 5-minute grace period has expired.
- In the event the attendee arrives past the allotted grace period for the morning class, they may opt to attend the afternoon class if space is available and their registration fee maybe transferred to that afternoon class only.
- Walk-in’s will be permitted on a space availability basis, first come, first serve. Walk-in’s must wait until all prior registered attendees have completed registration.
- Refunds/Cancellations: If the class size is larger than 50 people, cancellation must be received 5 days prior to the class or fee will be forfeited. Class sizes smaller than 50 people, cancellations must be received 2 days prior to the class or fee will be forfeited.
PLEASE HELP STOCK LOCAL FOOD BANKS
The Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS® Community Service Committee is requesting your help in stocking our local food bank pantries. Please bring any non-perishable food items to the Board office between 8:30 – 4:30. HOUSE BRANDS ARE GREAT!
TIP: It is always good practice to reboot your phone periodically to make sure your apps are working properly. If you find SentriSmart is not responding, try this trick and you will see the difference in it’s performance.
REMEMBER… Anytime you having an issue your Sentrilock whether it is a lockbox, SentriCard or SentriSmart App -Please ALWAYS call Support first 513-618-5800. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and provide instructions for you.